Monday 23 January 2012

THREE CHEERS FOR OUR NATIONAL HEALTH....

I have just come back from Salisbury Hospital and CAN TYPE with both hands, having had my plaster removed!    I know it is fashionable to criticise so many of the ...institutions we have in England/Britain, especially the NHS, (and schools and young people....  )  but in my experience it is mostly very good.  AND IT IS FREE for heaven's sake..... I just wish the politicians would stop snarping and point scoring and ...  the tories would leave it alone!  

I really think we are SO  lucky



This picture is another label for some rather delicious chutney/ sauce I have made...  and has nothing to do with the rest of the text, I just a picture might be nice, and I finished it off whilst waiting this morning, on the ipad, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment