Wednesday 30 January 2013

ESSENTIAL-PHOTOSHOP-ELEMENTS.COM/LESSON 2

http://media.essential-photoshop-elements.com/Lesson2_TheMenuBar.mov

this is a link to the very useful link that Rob Frost who did my website has directed me to .... so I now know how to re size the pixels in images of my paintings ....   does that make sense?   Rob can be contacted -   www.orionit.ltd.uk
www.robfrost.co.uk   

I guess the web will offer information on almost anything - we have used it for skinning and gutting a rabbit ( the dog caught) and the meaning of biometric - a discussion this pm on identity cards and big brother ....    what an amazing world we  live in ....   unless you live in Syria or Mali or ........

I give thanks that I was born when and where I was!  

A picture of my knitting to go with this I think!

People are often surprised to learn that I knit .....   I dont know why ....   I dont follow patterns as such - just make it up as a I along ...  and am learning all the time of course.   Sitting with my feet up, cats and knitting and a story or play on the wonderful beeb....    or iplayer ....
Who else loves the radio?



No comments:

Post a Comment