Monday 15 July 2013

SENSU BRUSH STYLUS for IPAD - FREE




I have a £40 Sensu portable artist brush and stylus for touchscreen devices here in Dorset, available free for you -

I was sent it by the editor of The Artist magazine in order that I write a review about it.   I have tried and cannot honestly say that I can really endorse it - its probably just me being difficult ( unusual you might say!)  anyway - Dr Sally Bulgin has asked me to try to find someone who can collect it and write a 700 word piece that is broadly positive + 3/4 drawings made on the iPad and you will also get paid…

The catch is - she really needs the copy by the end of July.

Please circulate this to as many people that you think might be interested ….. I have raided my addresses book but do not feel like sending to everyone!

Thanks v much and enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment