Wednesday 7 August 2013

COLOURSCAPES of RAJASTHAN.... come with us......

Yasin Zagar of Indus Experiences and I are just putting the final touches to our painting trip to Rajasthan ... and can't contain my excitement any longer so I am putting this up on the blog.....  



The painting above is actually of some women from Karnataka - and was made when Robert and I were on holiday in Goa .....

I dont have any pre conceived ideas about what and how I will paint and draw in India proper.   We shall go to the National Museum in Delhi as one of our first sorties - I love to draw in museums ( did some really interesting things in Cairo Museum for instance ) and it seems like a good place to start and acclimatise ones self ... and also I want to learn a little about this amazing county!   Museums are a good place to start! 

I will have to have a lesson in how to blog from my iPad .....  and mmmmmm. lots of other exciting things!  More very soon - and oh - I nearly forgot - well will have to talk about that in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment