Sunday 5 February 2012

SUNDAY EVE - EMPATHY DRAWING

Phew, what a day .... been learning quite a lot about twitter, and realising how difficult my hand is making life.... ah well

 - also just done an 'empathy drawing' I remember how Trevor Felcey ( RCA)  - a fabulous painter friend who is worth looking up -  talked about.    When (at the age of 35 ish I went back to college at the Byam Shaw, to own up to being a painter after all, or not...   after having three babies , being a Common woman from Greenham and employed as Dorset  Peace Worker by the Quakers...being arrested etc ) where was I?  Oh yes, on the top of a Clapham omnibus I remember Trevor  talking about empathy drawings and I told him about leaving my first husband, and running away with the painting tutor....   oy vey....  a long time ago.   

so ... Empathy drawings...  well one reason I paint I guess is because some things don't fit into words.....   talking to Elizabeth Speller.... are you listening?



empathy drawing on iPad one sunday eve ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment