Sunday 20 May 2012

Dorset Arts Week at Orchard Park......

Several of us from the North Dorset area of Dorset Arts Week spent time last saturday demonstrating  aspects of our working practise.....  here am I showing iPad drawing which people found very interesting and instructive.  Just to remind you that Robert Paley and I are opening our studios and gallery next week - venue 268 /281....  more about this later

Below is Kate Toms (venue now 286/298) showing her machine embroideryAnd here is Graham Nolan ( venue 273) - who is also showing his beautiful pots at ZMMA in Shaftesbury, with me Charlie Baird, Rob Woolner and Anne Hitchcock...  who makes beautiful ....   sewn images ....  I will have to ask her to send me an image to show here.

The ZMMA exhibition is very interesting and I will post about it when I have some images......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment